Disqus

Friday, November 15, 2013

Thank You From COB

Hello to All my Friends here at the Haverhill Citizen Blog

I wanted to say thank you for your notes and well wishes and for the many of you who have stayed active here - I truly appreciate it.

The last four weeks have been tough. I was hospitalized with pneumonia (that developed from bronchitis.) Also, while being hospitalized, an older heart murmur problem resurfaced - and I did some time in the ICU for that as well.

I am home now, and feeling much better and was actually able to walk a 1/2 mile at a brisk pace yesterday and am on the road to recovery - and yes, dammit it's cold!

I just wanted to explain my absence - now that that's done - enough about me.

I would like to get back to posting here (and even at Duncan's site - that looks great).  I hope you all will still continue to visit and I wanted to check in with you all and make sure you would be interested in continuing.

I tend to stay more local with articles - but will always post stories and comments regarding world events as well.

Hopefully there still is an interest - please let me know with your comments. You can also email me at HaverhillCitizenBlog@yahoo.com.

Once again - thank you all very much for your patience, understanding, and notes - I hope I offend no one by saying I appreciate it very much and I hope God blesses you and your families with all his mercy.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards,

COB

No comments:

Post a Comment