Disqus

Monday, August 19, 2013

Ashton Kutcher: "I Believe That Opportunity Looks A Lot Like Hard Work"

Now - I know I'll take some heat posting a quote from a video from this guy - but I like the message - it's a good seed to plant for future generations - assuming we'll have a next generation that CAN appreciate hard work - COB

ASHTON KUTCHER: I believe that opportunity looks a lot like hard work. I've never had a job in my life that I was better than. I was always just lucky to have a job. And every job I had was a steppingstone to my next job, and I never quit my job until I had my next job. And so opportunities look a lot like work.

###

KUTCHER: The sexiest thing in the entire world is being really smart and being thoughtful, and being generous. Everything else is crap, I promise you. It's just crap that people try to sell to you to make you feel like less. So don't buy it. Be smart, be thoughtful, and be generous.

No comments:

Post a Comment