Disqus

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Off-Topic

A break from the political and financial norms I saw the following on a site of which I'm a part of that made me chuckle:


As an avid outdoors-man, which I'm happy that my 11 year-old is following, we both got a chuckle out of this because it's so true. If anyone is interested, this is a local/state specific blog/website for anything fishing. Yes, it's one of those things you either love or hate, but I believe hunting and fishing are great skills to learn, not just for the end result, but for the patience and timing involved. I respect our environment and I only kill what I plan on eating, all the rest is released (fishing) as carefully as possible (I'll cut my hooks before I rip them out).

Anyways, I hope this gave a few of you a chuckle as it did my son and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment